Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 17:30 | Aegli Zappiou
ERM - Essential Business Process
Dear Collogues and Friends,
ANDERSEN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION, in collaboration with E-ON INTEGRATION SA, invite you to the event ERM-Essential Business Process. The Software E-ON RIBIA will be presented and discussed, as an Enterprise Risk Management Software, that can be used to fully Automate Risk Assessment and Analysis on a variety of business topics, including Climate change and Environment.
The event will take place at Aegli Zappeiou, on Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 17:30.
A cocktail will follow, sponsored by E-ON. Admission free, reservation needed
- The relationship between ERM and Internal Audit
- Risk registry: Nature, categorisation and different approach depending on each risk attributes
- Audit Cycle or/and business area categorisation
- Risk Monetization and categorisation
- The use of self-assessment questionnaires
- Inherent vs Residual Risk: The risks we started with (Inherent) and the remaining Risks, after ERP implementation
- Findings & Mitigation actions: Recording, Scheduling, Costing.
- Computer assisted Residual Risk calculation: Residual Risk calculation, as amount and as percentage. History Record of risk mitigation process
- Confirmation that findings are implemented and monitored through KPIs
- Climate Change, Environment: specialized risks from examining factors such as environmental pollution, natural disasters, weather, carbon dioxide emissions, etc., by economical sector, such as Tourism, Agriculture, Retail, Industry, etc.
- Climate change does not only mean Risks, it also offers Opportunities!